Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dave Days - If I were a Girl (Beyonce Parody), 7 Things I Hate about You (Miley Cyrus parody)|Fireflies Parody|I'm just a Baby (Baby Parody)

Here are some parodies from Dave Days! (He has a lot of funny vids, just so you know :))
And I personally feel that his some of his parodies are better than the originals, such as his 7 things and his parody of Baby (I think his parody of baby was sung way better than the baby who sang the original song lol)
Btw Dave Days is the number 1 most subscribed Musician on YouTube! Didn't know he was so famous! And I'm on of the 1 million people who subscribed to him! XD
If I Were a Girl (Btw there's a teeney weeny little bit of kinda mature content)


7 Things I hate about You


Fireflies parody


I'm Just a Baby (Baby parody)

No comments:

Post a Comment