Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Click Five - Just the Girl|Kidnap My Heart|Empty|Pop Princess

The Click Five really should be more famous, they're pretty good (I think...)
Anws wonder when they're gonna come out with a new song =.=

Just the Girl


Kidnap My Heart


Empty


Pop Princess


Mary Jane (my favorite)


Say Goodnight (quite nice, dunno why so little people know about it =.= only 70k views on youtube) (Revised thought: Ok so its not that great. But still, it's okay)


And a lot more which I won't spam you with. Just look at the related vids thing after the vid finished =D

P.S. In case you're wondering, I've been listening to them recently, cos thats the way i am. I spam a band for perhaps a month/week or something like that, then move along
P.P.S. Speaking of move along...

No comments:

Post a Comment